Roles and Responsibilities
- To monitor and check daily attendance.
- Facilitate ESI, PF, Insurance registration for new employees.
- To process gratuity for exit employees'.
- Actively involved in people engagement activities.
- Respond to internal HR related enquiries and provide assistance.
- Provide support to management and employees on HR related issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong in Excel and Microsoft applications.
- Good in communication (verbal & written)
- 2-5 years of experience in HR.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent perks and benefits
Work Location : Coimbatore
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Auditing
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
VITAE International Accounting Services
VITAE International is a global staffing service provider for accounting, tax and pension firms worldwide. In a manner that is unique by process and nature, VITAE International provides its clients with qualified and motivated personnel that work exclusively for their firm. These staff are then linked to the client operations through state of the art IT facilities including video conferencing making the clients India staff an extension of their business in spirit and character.
The VITAE International business model creates an exclusive team of qualified accounting professionals for the client firm in India. VITAE International then provides dedicated office cabins and infrastructure producing a work environment where the team can succeed. The teams workflow management and training provides a degree of utilization flexibility with great benefits to the client firm. Knowing the India staff is fully trained in the client firms processes and culture builds consistent results supporting long-term business intentions.
Contact Company:VITAE International Accounting Services
Address:39, RAMAKRISHNA NAGAR,NEW SIDDHAPUDUR,COIMBATORE, COIMBATORE, Tamilnadu, India